If your studying for the ARE’s… specifically the CDS-Construction Documents and Services… the AIA has made available some of the key contracts covered on the test for ARE candidates…. All you need to do is log into your ncarb.org record… then go
- Log into “My NCARB”
- Click “Go” to access your NCARB Record
- Follow link for ARE Candidates: Construction Documents & Services Resources visible in the lower left of your Record.
…or just click this link after you log into your NCARB record.
at the time of this post the following contract documents were available for study purposes.
- A101-2007 Owner and Contractor (Stipulated Sum)
- A201-2007 General Conditions
- A701-1997 Instructions to Bidders
- B101-2007 Owner and Architect
- B101-2007A Document B101-2007 Exhibit A
- C401-2007 Architect and Consultant
Contract Administration and Project Management Forms
- A305-1986 Contractor’s Qualification Statement
- G701-2001 Change Order
- G702-1992 Application and Certificate for Payment
- G703-1992 Continuation Sheet
- G704-2000 Certificate of Substantial Completion